Express Entry is an online system that is used to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers.
- Step 1: Find out if you’re eligible
- Step 2: Get your documents ready
- Step 3: Submit your profile
- Step 4: Receive an invitation and apply for permanent residence
The government of Canada opened doors for immigrants when it introduced the Express Entry Canada system in January 2015.
There are different Categories Under Express Entry which you can apply for: -
1) Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Application Process
- 1) Federal Skilled worker Class
- 2) Federal Skilled Trades Class
- 3) Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- 4) Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
This program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently.
2) Federal Skilled Trades
- Applicants must meet minimum work experience requirements
- Applicants must have taken the designated language test in English and/or French and achieved the threshold language proficiency score
- Applicants must express their interest to permanently immigrate to Canada
- Applicants must create an online Express Entry Profile
- Applicants must receive an Invitation to Apply from the Canadian Government for a PR before they can apply under the Federal Skilled Worker Class
To be eligible for Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa, Federal Skilled Trades applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
3) Canadian Experience Class
- They must have offer of employment from employer in Canada for a minimum period of one year or Certificate of Qualification from a territory or province of Canada
- They must furnish a proof of basic language proficiency of any one of the two official languages of Canada – English or French
- They must have obtained two years of qualified work experience in the skilled trade in the last five years
The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.
4) Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) exists in the following territories and provinces of Canada
Alberta, British Colombia, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Yukon, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario & Saskatchewan
How YBRIC can help you?
Need more information as to how to apply? We can help you with: -
- Assessment in determining your eligibility
- Assisting you in compiling the right documents & Representing your case
- Making your dream come true to come to Canada