Our Services

Family Sponsorship

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada. You can sponsor certain relatives to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and a

  • Canadian citizen or
  • Person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • Permanent resident of Canada
You Can: -
  • Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent Children
  • Sponsor Your parents & Grandparents
  • Sponsor your relatives
  • Visit your children or grandchildren
  • Sponsor your adopted child
  • Help for Spouses or partners who are experiencing abuse
  • Immigration options for Sponsored Spouses or Partners
How YBRIC can help you?

Need more information as to how to apply? We can help you with: -

  • Assessment in determining your eligibility
  • Assisting you in compiling the right documents & Representing your case
  • Making your dream come true to come to Canada